Many of you may not know about the CBRRA or what it does. The CBRRA has been around for many years. The Executive Committee offers their time and expertise free of charge for the mutual benefit of ALL owners and residents of Camps Bay. It is through the tireless work of Exco Members over many years that Camps Bay is what it is today – arguably the most desirable place to live in South Africa. You should consider the CBRRA as your community friend looking after your interests in the Camps Bay community.
Some of the main objectives of the CBRRA are:
- To bring back a sense of community to residents.
- To work in the best interests of all residents and owners.
- To assist and guide owners with planning matters.
- To work with Council and Councillors in order to preserve / enhance the beauty of Camps Bay (eg maintenance of open spaces) for all residents and owners and restrict control of Liquor Outlets.
- To ensure only suitable events within the community are held.
- To work hand-in-hand with Camps Bay Watch (CBW) and other community bodies.
We would like to invite you all to join CBRRA and assist Exco in making the Camps Bay community even better. It is only with the support of the community that we are able to achieve our objectives and protect your interests.
If you would like to join, please can you e-mail us and we would be pleased to welcome you. All we ask for is a nominal contribution of R300 per annum. Alternatively, you can make a combined contribution of R500 for 2014 and 2015. This can be paid either in cash at Herbert Properties office or alternatively by means of an EFT. The bank details are as follows:
First National Bank
Branch code: 201709
Account No: 62062797934
For those of you who are already Members, we would like to thank you. If you could forward this post to anyone you may know that would like to join, we would be most grateful.