Working together to retain the unique character of Camps Bay.
The Origin of CBCRA
THE OBJECTIVES OF CBCRA
- to foster interaction amongst ratepayers and residents and increase understanding through membership
- to acquire rights of property and adopt a separate legal persona in planning matters
- to promote, enforce and safeguard the interests and rights of ratepayers and residents
- to conserve the environment, beauty, character and heritage of the membership area
- to monitor municipal policies and affairs, evaluate them according to good local governance
- to positively influence Cape Town City Council to adopt policies and decisions acceptable to members
WHAT CBRRA OFFERS YOU
- advice on municipal rates issues
- works to ensure sensitive development in planning and heritage
- promotes proper development and maintenance of the beach front
- fights against grime and litter
- controls noisy and unsuitable events on the beach and fields
- liaises with municipal, provincial and national governmental bodies in the interests of ratepayers and residents.
WHO CAN JOIN?
CBCRA provides a forum for your opinions and problems to be heard and responded to.
- Membership will help you to locate other residents with similar issues and garner support.
- Your membership will strengthen the organisation and your voice will strengthen CBCRA actions.
- Becoming a member will raise the level of community spirit.
- CBCRA needs your subscription to help fund activities.
Annual subscription for membership is R300.00. Members are invited to pay for two or three years in advance, if they so wish.
JOIN ‹‹ HERE ››