ANNOUNCEMENTS

ACHIEVEMENTS what CBCRA do in the community
BECOME A MEMBER and raise the level of community spirit
SEND US your suggestions and comments
READ MORE about City of Cape Town’s activities & policies
FAULT REPORT system introduced by the City Council
VISIT Property Valuations for more details about your CV22

Monday 17 November 2014

Kloof Nek / Signal Hill / Table Mountain

We received this email from a resident. Please post comments below if you agree/disagree.

Hi CBRRA!

Am I alone in thinking that the recently reconfigured traffic island at the Kloof Nek / Signal Hill / Table Mountain junction is a complete disaster? It appears to me that the way the island has been configured is the cause of hugely increased traffic congestion every morning and afternoon.

If you agree with me, please send me contact details for our councillor (I don’t know who he/she is)!

Regards

David Lees
9 Finchley Road
+27 83 456 1958

No comments:

Post a Comment