ANNOUNCEMENTS

ACHIEVEMENTS what CBCRA do in the community
BECOME A MEMBER and raise the level of community spirit
SEND US your suggestions and comments
READ MORE about City of Cape Town’s activities & policies
FAULT REPORT system introduced by the City Council
VISIT Property Valuations for more details about your CV22

Thursday 11 February 2016

Removal of restrictions of Erf 886 Camps Bay, 34 Medburn

From: Julian Edelson
Subject: Removal of restrictions of Erf 886 Camps Bay, 34 Medburn
Date: 11 February 2016 at 10:30:36 AM SAST
To:

I recently received a letter requesting approval of an application to relax the building restrictions on the property at Erf 886, at 34 Medburn Road, Camps Bay.  I own two flats in The Crystal which is a building directly behind the above mentioned property. 

I have contacted the council for more information regarding the proposed removal of restrictions as the information provided in the letter was quite vague.  I have not received any information from the council as of yet (but I am hopeful I will have the information soon) and the architects name on the proposed plan are not forthcoming with information either.

I will be objecting, however I was wondering as a member of the Camps Bay Ratepayers and Resident Association you might be able to provide me with any information which will help in my objection to this new proposal regarding height restrictions etc. We are worried this sub-division and expansion will now restrict our views.

Please advise.


Kind Regards


JULIAN EDELSON

No comments:

Post a Comment